23 Jun 2012

Three Cheers For British Talent

After watching Jay-Z's incredible performance at Hackney Weekend I'm getting rather excited about talent today; I have finally had a chance to sit down and start appreciating the skills which we have been blessed with & the unlimitless talent in this world - especially British female talent!!!!!
 
I am having the most amazing time in my life developing and nurturing my own talent & having the opportunity to work with amazing dancers and being inspired on a daily basis by both my friends and teachers.  To name two - Renata Carvalho, my best friend and one of the most talented choreographers I know & Vicki Stavrinos, my mentor, the Queen of hip hop...
 
For those of you that don't know Dominique Tipper, well she just starred in her first feature film alongside Noel Clarke & releases her debut single tomorrow  - "Superstar". Plus, winner of Essex Factor, X factor 2011 top 16 finalist and my baby sister no.2 Aiesha Pease has got her ass back in the studio, penning some fantastic work!!
 
Not forgetting the athletes and competitors in my life who continue to push their bodies to their peak physical limits; Figure Pro champion Tracy Bray, female body builder Chloe TheRed, BNBF competitor Tsuki Harris and of course my runners, Kat Johnson & Grace Brown.
 
Arghhhhhhhh the talent I am surrounded by just never ceases to amaze me and makes me soooo proud and happy!!!!!! There are just too many people to mention.